Why should Accreditation be important to you?
Recognition by USA Colleges and Universities
Recognition by US Department of Education
84% of classes from Regionally Accredited schools (like AIOA) are accepted by universities
Only 14% of classes from Nationally Accredited schools are accepted by universities
Your Diploma will be recognized by other schools
AIOA is accredited by the Northwest Accreditation Commission (NWAC)/AdvancED.
No matter which school you choose make sure they are accredited by one of these six Regional Accreditation Groups:
- Northwest Accreditation Commission
- Middle States Association of Colleges and Schools
- New England Association of Schools and Colleges
- North Central Association of Colleges and Schools
- Western Association of Schools and Colleges
- Southern Association of Colleges and Schools